For all of Bradford’s diverse communities to have access to quality, safe volunteer opportunities.
To enable the highest quality volunteer experience by providing an innovative, responsive service that reflects the needs of the communities we serve.
– To support organisations in good practice and managing volunteers
– Encourage and enable people to make a positive difference within their community
– To maintain the integrity of volunteering
– Connect and integrate local people with their community
– Promote volunteering and its benefits to individuals and organisations
– Raise awareness of volunteering
– To support the development of, and promote volunteer opportunities
– Promote and develop good practice
– To take a lead in the strategic development of volunteering
– To act as a broker for all not-for-profit volunteering organisations across the district